The Indiana Health Care Association is committed to continually finding new ways to enhance the services we offer to our members, including partnering with respected and effective companies that can help improve your operations and bottom line to enable continued focus on delivering quality care to residents. Please review the below materials and feel free to contact the IHCA partner directly or you can contact Kate Vaulter at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
HealthCap is the AHCA/NCAL preferred provider of liability insurance. Indiana facilities who are members of AHCA/NCAL through their affiliate IHCA receive:
- 10% credit for IHCA members
- Dividend potential
- Integrated risk management
- 24-hour legal support hotline
For more information please visit: www.ahcainsurance.com
HealthCap is the leading liability insurance company exclusively serving the post-acute and long term care industry, and the only liability insurance carrier endorsed by the American Health Care Association, the National Center for Assisted Living, and over twenty other post-acute and long term care provider associations.
HealthCap is owned and governed by our members, the facilities that we insure. HealthCap provides more than an insurance policy. They provide focused claims management services, and specialized insurance product and deliver extensive risk management and accredited educational services to every client. Visit www.healthcapusa.com to learn more. Please contact Evan Swedish at (734) 996-2700 or email@example.com.
Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services and RTW
Caitlin Morgan Insurance Services and RTW are proud to be an endorsed Workers' Compensation solution for all IHCA members and can offer you a cost-effective workers' compensation alternative!
The Group Workers Compensation Plan offers members:
- Dividend payout opportunity based on program volume and group losses
- 5% Association Credit for Participants
- Customized Loss Prevention
- Access to RTW SelectRite Pre-hire Screening
- Early identification of high-risk claims (the 15% that typically generate 80% of the losses
- Identification of the 15% of Claims that Generate 80% of Cost
- Average claim cost 49% below the WC industry
- Claim Closure Average is 80% Faster than the WC Industry
- Reduced Length of Disability and Improved Facility Staffing
Enjoy these benefits AND maintain your current agent relationship! Click here to learn more!