This class offered by Lacy Beyl & Company is designed for staff working in Indiana long-term care facilities who serve specialized populations.
- Federal & State regulations
- MDS, RAI & care plans
- Level I & Level II assessment
- Annual case analysis and certification
- QIDP progress notes & related documentation
- Individual habilitation plans & tracking tool
- DSM-V definitions
- Disabilities & related behaviors
- Indiana Rule 7 & F406
- BDDS, APS, Vocational Rehab
- Serving ID/DD residents in long-term care
- Staff qualifications & QIDP consultation
This course is approved by the Indiana State Department of Health and meets regulatory requirements. CEU’s available for this program.
For additional information contact Lacy Beyl & Company at 317-845-4256
April 12 & 13 (2-day course)
September 20 & 21
Course Location: Indiana Wesleyan University & Conference Center, 3777 Priority Way South, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Course Fee: $215
Click here for more information and to register!